Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It’s Not Like Anyone Wants To See That!

, , , , , | Friendly | May 19, 2023

I’m on a cruise ship, and I go into the ladies’ room. You can clearly see if a door/stall is available (green) or occupied (red), which happens when you lock the door from the inside. 

I go to the first green door, and the door is shoved closed after I see [Lady #1] hovering over the toilet. 

I go to the next green door and am able to enter normally. I can hear [Lady #1] mumbling about rudeness from under the stall. 

I finish quickly and go to wash my hands. [Lady #2] enters, and she stares at the doors, debating which one to use. 

Me: *In a very slightly raised voice* “The symbol on the door will change to red when the door is locked so no one tries to enter when you are using it.”

Happy with my answer, [Lady #2] goes to the first green door, which is still occupied by [Lady #1]. She shouts out and says something about rudeness. 

I look back at [Lady #2].

Me: “She must have a thing for people watching her pee as she refuses to lock the door.”

We heard [Lady #1] loudly and almost violently lock her door.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!