Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It’s Just Not Your Tray Today

, , | Right | March 11, 2022

Me: “Hi there! How can I help you?”

Customer: “Yeah, I need to know how to order a tray.”

Me: “Yeah, for sure. Do you know which tray you want to order?”

Customer: “No? You guys changed your prices and have a new order book, so no. I need you to get me a new one.”

Me: “Oh, no worries. I can get one for you right now.”

I ask a senior worker there if I got the right book and she confirms.

Me: “Here you go!”

Customer: “I asked for the new one. Why did you give me the old one?”

Me: “This is actually the new one; it just looks similar to the old one. May I also suggest that if you find this one difficult you can also try ordering through our online website? The products have better descriptions and pictures and have more order and variety! There is a QR code at the back, so it sends you straight there.”

Customer: “So, are you telling me to order online, then?”

Me: “Oh, no, it’s just a suggestion since I myself found the order book difficult to understand and ordered online myself.”

The customer looks through the book.

Me: “If you find the tray that you want, please let me know so I can get the order started for you.”

Five minutes later, the customer looked up from the book while I was making a tray and walked away.

I assume she changed her mind and didn’t want to buy anything. Around fifteen minutes later, a manager came up to me to tell me the woman complained that no one helped her out.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!