Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It’s Just Cats Being Cats, But Still… Yuck

, , , , , , , , | Friendly | April 9, 2023

Content Warning: Graphic Death Of An Animal

 

Once upon a time, in the 1950s, my grandparents moved to their first apartment. They were adopted by a somewhat feral cat they called Mama Kitty, who found her way into the apartment by jumping off the basement entrance doors, to the awning over the first-floor window, and leaping to the ledge outside the second-floor kitchen window. Mama Kitty had her kittens in Grandma’s pantry, which is when she picked up her name.

On Easter Sunday, Grandma and Grandpa went off to the church. That’s when Mama Kitty decided the kittens should learn how to hunt.

Mama Kitty tore the screen out of the window and jumped down her normal route. She caught a rabbit and brought it back in over the basement entrance doors and to the awning over the first-floor window, and then leaped up through the second-floor kitchen window, all while the rabbit was still alive! She then taught her kittens how to hunt in Grandma’s pristine kitchen.

By the time my grandparents came back, still nicely dressed in their Sunday best, there was blood and bits of fur everywhere!

And that’s the story of how Mama Kitty and her kittens killed the Easter Bunny.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!