Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It’s Cupid To Argue

| Romantic | August 4, 2014

(I am female and a volunteer at a camp. I am currently working with another counselor who is a male and happens to be very good looking. We are in a room working with a group of kids. One of the little girls comes up to me.)

Girl: “Do you have a boyfriend?”

Me: *looks at her with confusion* “No. Why?”

Girl: “I thought you were dating him.” *points to other counselor in the room*

Me: *blinks* “Ah… No, I’m not dating [Counselor]… Why him?”

Girl: *beams* “I think you two are perfect for each other!”

Me: “Ah. How about you go join the other kids, all right?”

(Fast forward to the end of the day, as the kids are signing out to leave.)

Me: *starts to leave*

Counselor: “Hey! Wait up!”

Me: *turns around* “Hey, [Counselor], what is it?”

Counselor: “I was wondering… Would you like to go out with me?”

Me: *eyes widen* “Seriously? Sure. I’d love to.”

Counselor: *grins* “Awesome. How about after camp tomorrow?”

Me: *smiles back* “Sounds good.”

(The little girl from before runs up to him.)

Girl: *looks at him* “I told you she would say yes!” *looks at me* “And now you’re dating him!”

(The two of us just looked at each other and laughed. We’ve been dating for a year now, and still can’t believe that a seven year old girl was able to successfully set us up together.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!