Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It’s All In The Details

| Right | January 23, 2009

Me: “Thank you for calling [Restaurant], how may I help you?”

Customer: “Hello, I had a High Tea a few days ago at your place. Could I speak to your manager?”

Me: “Yes, but perhaps I could help you as well?”

Customer: “No, I would like to speak with your manager.”

Me: “All right, one moment please.” *hands over the phone to the manager*

Manager: “Hello, what could I help you with?”

Customer: “I’m sorry, but I really have to complain about this: a few days ago we had this High Tea at your place, but the napkins weren’t good.”

Manager: “What was wrong with the napkins?”

Customer: “The napkins weren’t folded like in the photograph in the restaurant information folder we got.”

Manager: Uh… I’m sorry?”

Customer: “They weren’t folded like in the picture!”

Manager: “Was there anything else that didn’t go well?”

Customer: *pauses* “No, the rest of it was actually wonderful. The cakes and sandwiches were lovely, and the service was really good. There was nothing wrong with that.”

Manager: “…”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!