Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It’s A Pizza Evidence

, , , , , , | Right | October 11, 2021

I’m trying to clean out my closet and am going around the block to whatever secondhand shops are buying, and when none of it sells, I donate the rest to the thrift stores. One of the secondhand shops has a bulldog that pops in on occasion.

I’m sitting in the back waiting to be seen by the cashier and the dog is curled up by my feet. A man walks in with a pizza. He immediately dumps the box on the floor and starts feeding it to the dog.

Customer: “Here, take this. Eat this.”

I’m wondering whether I should step in when one of the staff walks into the back.

Staff: “Hey, sir, please don’t leave that all over the rugs. And don’t feed your pizza to the dog.”

Customer: “All right, all right.”

Despite this, the man keeps trying to feed it to the dog. The staff member comes back.

Staff: “I already told you, don’t do that. The last thing we want is to make him sick; he’s on a special diet.”

Customer: “Okay, I gotcha. Just gimme a moment.”

Still no dice. He’s still trying to feed the pizza to the dog. After a moment, the staff member comes back.

Staff: “We’ve told you, and we’re not gonna tell you again. As a matter of fact, we’re not gonna tell you at all. Get out of our store and don’t come back.”

The man started swearing and immediately booked it out of the store with pizza in hand. I overheard some staff members talking about him and asking each other if they knew the guy. Apparently, he pulls this kind of stunt on occasion and somehow managed to steal a whole pizza, so he was trying to get rid of the evidence by feeding it to the store’s dog. I’m still trying to wrap my head around how he got away with that one.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!