Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It’ll Take More Than One Bag To Hold All That Anger

| Right | March 20, 2012

(A customer in his late 50s approaches, so I start ringing him up.)

Customer: “Can I see your bags?”

Me: “Sure.” *I show him our store’s bags*

Customer: “I don’t want any of your bags. Give me another one!”

Me: “Sorry, sir, but those are the only one we have. Since you only have one item, maybe you can just carry it with you? We don’t require you to put it in a bag.”

Customer: “No, no, you don’t understand. I need a bag! I’m walking back home. However, I don’t want to give you guys free advertisement when I’m walking with your bag!”

Me: “I’m sorry, but we really don’t have any other bags.”

Customer: “Just give me that bag over there, then!”

(He points to another bag, which was accidentally left by another customer from a different store that she had just been to. However, that bag is full of products and also has that store’s name and logo on it.)

Me: “I’m sorry, I can’t. It belongs to another customer.”

Customer: “You stupid f***! You won’t even give me a f***ing bag?! You are the worst employee that I have ever seen! I’m never shopping here ever again!” *storms off*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!