Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

It Must Have Been A New Moon, Part 2

, , | Right | July 13, 2011

(I am a patron at the library on my day off to meet up with a friend. Another patron wearing a ‘Team Edward’ shirt approaches my coworker, who is fixing the name tag on her ‘Save the Wolves’ t-shirt that she’s wearing for the library’s animal week.)

Patron: “You should be ashamed of yourself! You are supporting those hairy monsters!”

Librarian: “I’m sorry, ma’am. What’s the problem?”

Patron: “You shouldn’t be supporting the werewolves! Bella loves Edward, not some hairy dog!”

Librarian: “No, this shirt is supporting the local wolf refuge. I didn’t mean to offend you.”

(The patron starts screaming obscenities and raving, which is beginning to disturb other patrons. I decide to intervene at this point since I’m still waiting for my friend. Note that I am a well-built girl that stands at about 5′ 9″ and am wearing my animal eye contacts for the party.)

Me: “Pardon me ma’am, but what seems to be the problem here?”

(The patron turns around, looks up at me, and goes white.)

Patron: “Y-you’re one of them aren’t you?”

Me: “Please leave my friend here alone and go about your business.”

Patron: *runs out the door yelling* “See if I come back here with you employing her kind!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!