Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

In An Entirely Different Space

| Working | August 25, 2016

(My friend and I wanted to go catch a late movie one night, shortly after the release of a very popular space movie. When I get to the window, the employee looks bored out of his mind and isn’t even paying attention.)

Me: *walking up to the window* “Hi, can we get two tickets for—“

Employee: *interrupting me before I say what movie* “We’re sold out of [Space Movie].”

Me: “Umm… okay? Can we get two tickets for—“

Employee: “I just said we’re sold out.”

Me: “Yeah, but can I get two tick—“

Employee: *yelling* “WE’RE SOLD OUT!”

Me: “I KNOW! Can I get two tickets for—“

(The employee throws his headset onto the counter and stomps out. He comes back a few minutes later with his supervisor.)

Supervisor: “We’re all sold out of [Space Movie] tickets for the rest of the weekend.”

(Supervisor doesn’t even wait for my response and starts to walk away; I knock on the glass to get his attention.)

Me: “I know that movie is sold out, I really don’t care. I’ve been at this window for over a minute and I haven’t even mentioned the name of the movie I want to see.”

Supervisor: *with a surprised look* “What movie did you want to see?”

Me: “Can I get two tickets for the 10:15 showing of [Different Movie]?”

Supervisor: *quickly sells us the tickets*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!