Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

If You Wonder If People Actually Talk Like This, Work In Retail For A Day

, , , , | Right | February 12, 2023

I’m at the checkout serving customers when a voice comes over the tannoy system.

Voice: “Could the owner of the BMW with the registration [number] please come to Customer Services?”

A short time passes, and the tannoy goes again.

Voice: “Could the owner of the BMW with the registration [number] please come to Customer Services?”

Another amount of time passes, and yet another call-out is made. I am serving a customer who happens to know what it’s all about.

Customer: “It’s some old guy who has an £80,000 BMW. He’s parked over three spaces.”

I gasp at this blatant lack of respect for other customers.

As it happens, the BMW owner is being served at the checkout behind me, so my customer tells him that he is being called out about his car and that it’s stopping other people from parking there. This old guy looks at my customer.

Car Owner: “I am better than anyone else in this shop. I can park wherever and however I like!

And with that, he walked out of the store.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!