Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

If The Brew Fits…

, , , | Right | October 16, 2009

(We’ve run out of flat lids for our large cold drinks, so we’re using the domed ones instead.)

Coworker: “I have a large iced green tea ready.”

Customer: “Does it LOOK like I want whipped cream on that?!”

Coworker: “I’m really sorry, ma’am, but unfortunately we are all out of the flat lids for the venti-sized drinks. I have to put a dome lid–”

(The customer points to small-sized flat lids.)

Customer: “Those are flat lids!”

Coworker: “Actually, those only fit our small iced cups.”

(The customer rolls her eyes, grabs a small flat lid, and tries to put it on her large cup. Because it’s smaller, the lid falls into her drink and spills tea all over the counter.)

Customer: “WHY WON’T THIS FIT?!”


This story is part of the Ignorant Coffee Customers roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

23 Times Customers Liked To ‘Milk’ Their Ignorance – For World Milk Day!

 

Read the next Ignorant Coffee Customers roundup story!

Read the Ignorant Coffee Customers roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!