Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

If A Woman With Dead Split Hair Is Looking For A Notary…

, , , , | Right | March 8, 2021

Customer: “I need a notary! Now!”

Coworker: “I’ll meet you right over at this table, ma’am. If you’ll just have your ID out, I’ll be right there.”

Customer: “This needs to be done quickly! I’m a hairstylist and I have a client in the chair right now.”

Coworker: “Okay, not a problem. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes.”

The customer notices a problem with her document — I don’t know what — and needs to call someone to find out if she can still get it notarized or not. Her friend who came in with her keeps glancing at the time. About ten minutes later, the woman is finally off the phone. It turns out that whatever the problem was, it was something minor and she can still have it notarized.

Customer’s Friend: “Hey, should we just come back on your break? Or after work? We’ve been in here almost twenty minutes.”

Customer: “No, it’s fine. It’s not like her hair is going to fall out. It’s color, not highlights.”

Customer’s Friend: “How long should—”

Customer: “It’s fine. She’ll be fine. And if she’s not, she can just come back in a week to pay for color correction.”

By the time they finished arguing and the document was notarized and witnessed, they had been in our store for almost forty minutes. I’m not sure how far away they were from the salon the woman worked at, but all I can hope is that her client’s hair came out all right!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!