Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Idiots Have Reached Their Pee Total

, , , , | Right | October 18, 2018

(Whenever the women’s or men’s restrooms are being cleaned, a sign is put up directing them to the family restroom, which is only one stall. Normally, people are smart enough to use the family one or wait their turn; however, we get a few idiots. I am on my lunch and have taken off my employee lanyard to go the bathroom. When I come out, I see a woman trying to get into the women’s bathroom.)

Me: “Ma’am, you can’t go in there. It’s being cleaned.”

Customer: “How was I supposed to know?”

Me: “Well, his cleaning cart and garbage can are parked right in front of the door, blocking your way, and there is a sign saying to please use the family one, as this one is being cleaned.”

Customer: “But you were in there!”

Me: “Yes, but you could’ve waited. Instead, I see that you squeezed between the garbage can and his cart and since the floor is wet in there, you could have slipped and fallen. Also, if you would’ve gotten hurt, it would have been entirely your fault since he has properly placed signage stating this restroom is closed.”

Customer: “But I had to pee!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!