Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

“I Don’t Work Here” Level: Advanced

, , , , , | Right | CREDIT: Bangbangsmashsmash | November 4, 2021

I wear bright blue scrubs for my job. I had a doctor’s appointment, so I’m taking a later lunch and decide to get curbside pickup at a fast food place. Unfortunately, the poor store is visibly swamped. After waiting about fifteen minutes, I decide to walk in to pick up my order. It’s no biggie; I have eyes and I see what’s going on.

After I collect my meal and walk out, a lady rolls down her window and starts waving and yelling her last name — I assume — over and over. I ignore her and get in my car with my bag, take out my delicious baguette, buckle my seatbelt, etc., when suddenly, SHE OPENS MY CAR DOOR!

Woman: “You took my food instead of delivering it to me! How dare you?!”

I am in shock and fear. She grabs my bread! I am so scared I start yelling for help. Thankfully, some people on the patio and the girl who is actually delivering food hear me screaming and come running. The delivery girl actually drops this woman’s bag of food to run and intervene.

The police are called, and while they are on their way, I finally understand what is going on.

Me: “Look at me! I am in scrubs! I work at a hospital, not [Fast Food Place], you idiot!”

The manager of the restaurant gave me some gift cards and more bread, and the crazy lady was arrested. BONUS: she parked in a handicapped spot, and I think her car will be towed.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!