Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Husband And Strife

, , , | Right | September 7, 2012

(A man walks in with his wife and starts ordering their food. She goes over to the soda machine to grab a drink, but the ice machine stops working. Frustrated, the wife starts slamming on the bar you push to get ice.)

Wife: “IT’S NOT WORKING!”

Me: “I’ll be right over. Sometimes it jams and you just have to hold down the handle for a bit.”

(I go over and hold down the handle for a good thirty seconds which is usually enough time for the ice to start coming out again, but it still doesn’t work.)

Me: “I’m really sorry about that. Usually, there’s an additional charge for bottled drinks but you can have one for no extra cost if that’s okay.”

Wife: “Okay, thanks.”

(The wife goes to grab a drink but just stands there for a moment.)

Wife: “You know what? WHAT’S THE POINT OF GRABBING A GOD-D*** DRINK IF THERE’S NO GOD-D*** ICE?!”

Husband: “Baby, it’s fine. Just grab a bottled drink.”

Wife: “NO, IT REALLY ISN’T!” *throws cup on the ground and stomps out the door*

Me: “I’m so sorry… you can have a bottled drink for free at this point.”

Husband: “Really?”

Me: “Yeah, sure. I’m sorry about the ice.”

Husband: “No, no, don’t worry about it. She’s just a huge b****!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!