Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

How To Harry In A Hurry

, , , | Friendly | May 31, 2017

My husband and I are walking into a store and as we are entering we have to walk around a large family.

As we are going around them, a woman comes running up behind me shoving me out of the way (actually hitting me with her cart and knocking me into one of the family members) yelling “I’m in a hurry!” as she flies by.

Everyone is kind of aghast for a minute and a store employee rushes over to check on me and offers to make her leave, but I’m okay and think it will be too much trouble to track her down in a crowded store.

We all go our separate ways…

…and my husband and I immediately run into the lady in a hurry as she is trying on lotions, testing out perfumes, and examining various types of glassware.

It was really clear she wasn’t in any type of hurry and she got more and more embarrassed every time she saw me. She was practically running away each time until eventually she just abandoned her cart in the middle of the main walkway and hightailed it out of the store.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!