Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Hoping Not To Be Pinned Down

, , , , | Right | May 26, 2023

CONTENT WARNING: Gross

 

A customer has just finished at the vet’s and is about to leave with her dog, which she is carrying.

Receptionist: “Ma’am, you need to pay for your appointment before you leave.”

She huffs and walks over to the desk to pay.

Receptionist: “Will that be credit or debit?”

Customer: “Can I just tap it?”

Receptionist: “Okay, go ahead.”

She taps her card and hurries toward the exit.

Receptionist: “Excuse me! Sorry, ma’am, but you will still need to put in your PIN as the amount was over the $100 pay-pass limit.”

Customer: “You mean I have to come back over there? No, I’ve paid.”

Receptionist: “I’m sorry, but you haven’t. I need you to come back over and put in your PIN before you leave, please.”

She walks back over to the reception desk looking very uncomfortable.

Receptionist: “Thank you, ma’am.”

The reason for the customer’s behaviour became apparent as a stream of diarrhoea flowed down her legs and the smell filled the building. It was all over the floor, the customer, her clothes, and her shoes, which happened to be flip-flops.

She finished putting in her PIN, didn’t say a word, and walked out, her thongs flicking up liquid poo in a trail behind her.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!