The NAR Holiday iPod Touch Giveaway Contest is almost over, so be sure to enter now!
The holidays are just around the corner, so Not Always Right is starting your season off right by giving away a free iPod Touch (8GB in your choice of black or white) to one lucky reader!
To enter our contest, just Tweet (or ReTweet) AND Follow:
- Tweet the following message, being sure to specify your job title:
I am a [job title] and The Customer is Not Always Right! #iPodTouch #contest (RT your job & follow @notalwaysright to enter)
- Follow @notalwaysright.
The contest begins:
Monday, 11/21/11 at 12:00 pm Pacific
The contest ends:
Monday, 12/5/11 at 12 pm Pacific
One lucky winner will be selected and announced on Tuesday, 12/6/11 at 12 pm Pacific. Then, a shiny new iPod Touch will be shipped by 12/9/11, with plenty of time before the holidays arrive!
- You must Tweet the specific Tweet above with your job title above to qualify. Note: It’s okay if you’re a student or unemployed — just indicate it in the place of the job title.
- You must Follow @notalwaysright to qualify.
- Enter as many times as you’d like, but make sure to make each Tweet unique!
PS – Not Always Right will have more awesome contests soon, so Follow us on Twitter @notalwaysright to be the first to know!
PS #2 – Not on Twitter? No worries — a contest for non-Twitter users is coming soon!
– The Not Always Right Team