Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Hit Them With Reality

| Right | April 14, 2017

(I am a customer in line at the ticket booth. In front of me are two teenage girls, and in front of them is a group of four younger kids, around 10 or 11. A man comes up and gets in line with the kids. It’s quite obvious he’s the father of one of them and the chaperone for them that night.)

Teenage Girl #1: “Hey! You can’t cut in line!”

Man: “Oh, I’m not cutting. I am with them. I just had them stand in line while I parked the car.”

Teenage Girl #1: “I don’t give a s***! YOU CAN’T CUT IN LINE.”

Man: “Whoa! Calm down! I’m here to take these kids to a movie. I dropped them off while I parked the car. We’re all in the same group so it’s still just going to be one transaction. it’s not going to take any longer.”

Teenage Girl #1: “I’M GOING TO HIT YOU IF YOU DON’T LEAVE!”

Man: *very calmly* “Oh, yeah? Well, do it. Go ahead and hit me. Let’s see how that goes.”

Teenage Girl #1: *starting to cry hysterically* “You can’t say that! You can’t get in my face like that!”

Teenage Girl #2: “You can’t do that! You can’t get in her face like that! SHE’S A MINOR! DON’T YELL AT HER! SHE’S A MINOR!”

Man: *still calm* “Well, if she’s still a minor then she should learn to respect her elders.”

(He then turned around and stood in line like nothing happened. The girl continued to cry and went to get an employee to try to get the man kicked out. But because several witnesses explained the situation, the girls were asked to leave instead!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!