Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Historical Sound-Bites

| Learning | October 1, 2014

(I used to have a high school history teacher who made the weirdest remarks but it made it easier to remember everything for the final. I ended up getting a 98. It’s been three years since I was last in his class, but my younger siblings are going to be in his class next year. I am musing over some of his comments to them:)

Teacher: “Russia was just like a giant amoeba, sucking everything up in its path!”

Teacher: “I have a three-year-old daughter that watches Dora. I watched it with her one day and turns out after a three hour marathon she left after the first episode. I sat there watching Dora by myself.”

Teacher: “I like to honk at the people at the golf course before they go to swing. It’s funny to see them throw their clubs in anger.”

Teacher: “Before the UN was created, there wasn’t much to stop nations from fighting. Imagine a conversation going “nooo, stop” and the nation attacking just laughs and throws a bomb.”

Teacher: *showing two images* “See this building? This is Japan after a tsunami hit back in [date] and this is from the bombing and WWII. What the h*** is this building made out of!? Kryptonite?!”

Teacher: “If someone gave Adolf Hitler a hug and bought his paintings, he wouldn’t have taken over Germany. Ya know, just saying.”

Teacher: “I know most of you have lunch right after this, and today is spaghetti day. Who wants to see images from WWII?”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!