Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

His Heart Belongs In The Frozen Section

, , , , , | Right | August 21, 2018

(I bag groceries at a grocery supermarket in my town. Premium customer service is our policy; baggers must help the shopper unload their items onto the conveyor belt, and then go bag them, and walk them out of the store to their car. This is the reaction as I approach a customer at my lane.)

Me: “Good afternoon, sir! Can I help you unload your items?”

Customer: *angered* “No! Just go bag for me!”

Me: “Yes, sir.”

(I go bag as he hurriedly throws and slams his groceries on the conveyor. I stay within protocol and bag colds with colds, as I simply bag frozen peas and a quart of milk together. He comes up to pay for his stuff.)

Customer: “Are you an idiot? You aren’t supposed to bag frozen with refrigerated things!”

(He grabs the bag out of his cart and slams it onto my bagging station. Then, he stares at me and says:)

Customer: “Rebag it.”

Me: “I apologize, sir. Let me bag those separately.”

Customer: “You’d better.”

(I do it. Then, I bag a box of cereal with a plastic coffee mug, WHICH IS FINE. That is the worst thing in the world for him.)

Customer: “Just get out of my way and go bag horribly for someone else.”

Me: *smiling as I begin to walk away* “Have a great day, sir!”

(I wanted to sock him in the throat so badly.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!