Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

High Or Not, Don’t Mess With My Hires

, | Right | September 15, 2012

(A car blasting loud music pulls up to the drive thru. Neither I nor them can hear each other over the music. A few moments later, they pull up to the first window. There’s four men in the car, and all of them are smoking marijuana. The driver leans out the window and shouts at me.)

Customer: “Why you don’t take my order, b****?!”

(Before I can even respond, my manager comes storming from behind me and approaches the window.)

Manager: “What’s going on here?”

Customer: “This b**** won’t take my order!”

Manager: “Please do not insult my employees.”

Customer: “Man, f*** you!”

Manager: “I think you had better leave. Now.”

(At this point, the driver gets out of his car and approaches the window and starts having a shouting match with my manager. The next thing I know, the other three guys in the car start panicking about something, and shouting something at the other man, but he can’t hear them over the loud music and screaming. Then, someone comes up from behind the man at the window and taps him on the shoulder. It’s a cop. He has them all arrested for possession of marijuana and disturbing the peace.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!