Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32334

Unfiltered | April 10, 2016

(The topic of the science lesson was ‘Child development’ about how biologically humans change in the early years. The teacher has never given me any particular problems in the past)

Teacher: *to my classmate* And how many children are you planning to have one day young lady?

Classmate: Well, I’d really like a boy and a girl

Teacher: *to me* so how many are you going to have young lady?

Me: None. I don’t want kids

Teacher: Excuse me? What did you say?

Me: Errr…none? I don’t want any children

Teacher: Get out

Me: I’m serious – I just don’t want any! Mum says there’s nothing wrong with that!

Teacher: No, get out of my classroom

Me: What? Why? What did I do?!

Teacher: I’m not having any pupil answering me back with your attitude

Me: But, you asked me the question!

Classmate: Yeah – you asked me too and I’m not being kicked out?

Teacher: Because YOU *pointing at my classmate* are normal where SHE *points at me* is just totally warped. God alone knows what her parents are like.

(I did have to leave the classroom, in tears, and sit outside for the rest of the lesson. When my parents found out they complained to the school about the teacher’s bigoted behaviour but were told that the school wasn’t going to believe what a single pupil had said and that the teacher had said I was “disruptive and offensive”. This was nearly 20 years ago and I have been married for 10 years and still have no kids and no plans to have any – but I’m not warped, despite what she said)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!