Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

He’s An Alfredo Dodo

, , , | Right | April 11, 2020

(I’m a dishwasher at a restaurant. I hear this exchange between a server and a cook. A customer is being difficult and both employees are absolutely baffled.)

Cook: “So, let me get this straight. Buddy over there wants a chicken mushroom fettuccine, with no chicken and no mushrooms?”

Server: “Yeah.”

Cook: “So, just a fettuccine alfredo, then.”

Server: “Yeah, but he’s not listening to me. I’m trying to save him five bucks by telling him to get the fettuccine alfredo to save a bit of money, but he’s not listening.”

Cook: “That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard in my life. You’re going outta your way to save the guy some money and he’s being a total d**k.”

Server: “Customer’s always right, eh?”

Cook: *with a big grin* “D*** straight. Too proud to admit his own stupidity, but you gave him the chance. Chicken mushroom fettuccine, no chicken, no mushrooms coming up!”

(Meanwhile, I could hear other cooks snickering in the background and one of them asked, “Really, dude? REALLY?” One of the most amusing customer complaints ever!)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!