Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

He’s A Hair Too Sensitive

, , | Right | August 9, 2012

(I am picking up my four-year-old cousin from daycare. I see a man dragging his daughter behind him; he walks straight up to an employee.)

Father: “I demand to know who was with my daughter earlier!”

Employee: “Sir, what is the problem?”

Daughter: “Daddy, nothing was wrong. She just didn’t know.”

Father: “No! That lady was rude.”

Employee: “Sir? What lady?”

Father: “My daughter drew a picture of her family, wrote ‘dad’ above a long-haired figure and ‘mom’ above a short-haired figure. And that rude lady said she must have it backward.”

Employee: “Oh, that. It was just a plain misunderstanding. Pamela saw it and went, ‘Did you write Mom and Dad on the wrong people?’ Your daughter explained that you did have long hair and mom had short hair. And she was like, ‘Oh,’ but she wasn’t in any way rude.”

Father: “That’s IT! Your employee assumed that was an error. What is the matter with long-haired men and short-haired women?”

Employee: “Sir, nothing is wrong. It was simply a misunderstanding and Pamela meant no harm by it. I can ask her to come out here right now.”

Father: “Forget it! We’re leaving and not ever coming back. Let’s go!”

Daughter: “Daddy, you’re being rude!” *to employee* “Sorry!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!