Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Here We Pokémon Go Again, Part 44

, , , , | Right | CREDIT: eminap1994 | June 20, 2021

I just started working in this shop, and it’s my first retail job, so I followed the instructions to the Z. They said that pictures aren’t allowed, and anytime I saw someone taking pictures, I politely asked them to stop.

I saw a lady around fifty years old with her mobile up. She was walking toward me, and with my best retail employee smile, I asked her if she could stop taking pictures as it’s company policy. Out of nowhere, this lady started to yell at me how I was annoying and rude and how I was so nervous that she instantly started to get nervous. She said she’d come back some other time when someone else was working — someone not as rude as me. And many more lovely things.

But the sentence that sealed the deal and the conversation was: “Who are you to tell me that I can’t do something? And for your information, I wasn’t taking pictures; I was playing Pokémon Go!

She turned around and I never saw her again. I guess she was just taking her daily steps.

Related:
Here We Pokémon Go Again, Part 43
Here We Pokémon Go Again, Part 42
Here We Pokémon Go Again, Part 41
Here We Pokémon Go Again, Part 40
Here We Pokémon Go Again, Part 39

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!