Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Her Dad Is TJ

| Friendly | January 26, 2014

(In rugby, ‘hooker’ is a front-row position, and is often given to one of the smaller members of the team, as it requires flexibility over strength. In my grade 11 year, our hooker is a grade 8 student with one of those K names that are so popular. There are three other girls on the team with a name similar enough to be confusing. Because of this, one of my classmates who is also on the team (and has a bit of a reputation for running her mouth and getting in fights) calls her ‘K-hooker’.)

Friend: *passing K in the hallway while with another grade 11 girl* “Hey, K-hooker.”

K-Hooker: “Hey.” *keeps walking*

Girl: *looks at friend, totally appalled* “Did you just call that little girl a hooker?”

Friend: “What?”

Girl: “I can’t believe you, [Friend]! How could you say something like that to her? She’s just a kid!”

Friend: “What? Wait, no! It’s a rugby position! She plays hook! That’s just her nickname. She knows what I meant by it.”

Girl: “Yeah, right. I can’t believe you. You’re such a b****, [Friend].”

Friend: “No! Well, yes, actually, but this time, no! Not in this!”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!