Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Her Common Sense Is Disabled

, , , | Right | February 20, 2021

I work for a well-known video game retail chain. I’m sitting in my car having my lunch when I see one of our regular customers park a few spaces farther from the building than I am, maybe four or five rows back from the entrance. I groan when I see her, because she is one of our “I am entitled to everything” types and generally difficult to deal with. I breathe a sigh of relief when I realize she is approaching the cell provider next door, carrying a handful of accessories and cables and likely planning to make somebody else’s day difficult rather than mine.

Just as she puts her foot up on the sidewalk in front of their door, she pauses, looks back over her shoulder, marches all the way back to her car, and moves it several spaces closer into the disabled parking space she had just noticed was empty.

This lady seriously walked all the way to the building and back to her car before taking a space somebody else might have needed, just because she believed she was saving herself a walk.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!