Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Heavy Metal Saves The Day

, , , , , , | Romantic | July 31, 2019

(I’m a sixteen-year-old female and taking summer school to get ahead in my classes. Since the school buses don’t run during the summer here and I don’t have a car or even a driver’s license, I’m forced to rely on public transportation. Today, a friend of mine, who is the same age as me, has to take the bus home, as well. During the ride, we’re talking about lessons, teachers, everything school-related, and so on, when I notice that the man across from us is staring. He’s easily in his 50s, very ratty looking, and just overall creepy. I watch him out of the corner of my eye and, sure enough, he never looks away. I don’t believe my friend ever notices, while I just try to focus on our conversation and ignore him. Eventually, my friend’s stop comes, we hug, and she leaves.)

Creepy Guy: *to me* “I would have kissed her!”

(I give him a blank stare, but I’m incredibly disgusted. My friend and I were picked up in front of our high school, carrying backpacks, talking about classes. Clearly, we are underage, or at the very least too young for this jerk, but that obviously doesn’t deter him.) 

Creepy Guy: *winks* “You’re cute.”

Me: *pointedly pulls out my headphones and CD player of ancient times*

Creepy Guy: “Is that your way of saying you don’t want to talk to me?”

(I ignored him, covered my ears with the headphones, and blasted the heavy metal CD I had in my player. I saw his mouth moving a couple more times while he watched me, but I stayed quiet. Nothing else happened and I got off at my stop with no issues. Still, though, it was the most uncomfortable experience I’ve ever had with public transport, and I avoid buses like the plague to this day.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!