Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

He Is “The Way” To Getting Signed Out

| Working | June 1, 2017

(I work for a well-known store that sells all kinds of electronic devices. When it is time to clock out we have to go to a manager to get signed our paper with our credit card applications goal and how much we opened that day. There is this one male manager who has long brown hair and a brown beard and he is one of the more laid back managers. There is also this supervisor, who is new and doesn’t know anyone’s names yet. I go into the office after I clock out to get him to sign my paper and he takes one look at it and looks at me.)

Supervisor: “I’m so sorry, but I’m not allowed to sign this as I’m not on duty yet. You can go to the manager who looks like Jesus Christ and get him to sign it. He’s on the floor now.”

(I stare at him and after a couple of seconds, he realizes that I don’t know who he is referring to.)

Supervisor: “I’m sorry, I’m not good with names yet. It’s the manager with the long dark hair and beard. But he really does look like Jesus!”

(I realize which manager he is referring to and laugh.)

Me: “Are you talking about [Manager]?”

Supervisor: “Yes, that’s him!”

(I laughed and went on the floor looking for my manager, and after getting it signed I tell my manager that the new supervisor referred to him as a Jesus Christ lookalike. He found it just as amusing as I did. Shortly after that, the nickname ‘Jesus’ stuck with my manager and he even began to refer himself as that.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!