Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

He Got Served While Getting Served

| Right | November 15, 2012

(A customer is debating the price of items with me. I have told him several times they are not on sale. This has taken almost ten minutes, and the people behind him are starting to look very annoyed.)

Me: “Sir, I assure you those items are not on sale.”

Customer #1: “You b****! They are too! You’re just trying to rob me! Where the h*** is your manager?”

Me: “I am the manager on duty. ”

Customer #1: *grabs my shirt collar* “That’s bulls***! Women can’t run stores. You’re too dumb! Especially your age!”

(At that moment, another customer, Customer #2, intervenes. Note that Customer #2 is a petite lady in her late twenties, about as old as me. She stands on her toes, grabs Customer #1’s shoulder, and yanks him around. Then, she slaps him across the face.)

Customer #1: *stunned* “Wh-wha? Who the h*** do you think you are?”

Customer #2: “You work at [very successful local legal firm], right?”

Customer #1: *nods*

Customer #2: “Well, I own [very successful local legal firm], and you don’t work there anymore.”

(Customer #1 finally recognizes Customer #2 and gets a horrified look of realization on his face. He sprints out of the store, leaving his groceries on the counter.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!