Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

He Calls You A Wise-A** And Yet He Is Not Wise

, , , , | Right | CREDIT: _Monjara | October 16, 2022

I work in retail as a cashier. I have a line of about four people trying to pay, and I see a car pull into a disability-accessible parking spot. A regular customer gets out of the car.

After we clear out the line, my coworker and I just start talking. The regular comes up to us.

Customer: “Thanks for nothing! You guys are useless.”

Me: “What did we do? Or what did we not do?”

Customer: “YOU DID NOTHING! I needed help and you didn’t help me!”

Me: “You didn’t ask for help. We would have helped you.”

Customer: “YOU’VE GOT TO BE F****** STUPID TO NOT KNOW WHEN SOMEONE NEEDS HELP! I needed a carriage, and you didn’t get me one!”

I’m just confused; he could have just told us he needed a carriage.

Customer: “I know the owner, and he is going to have a blast knowing you didn’t help me!”

Me: “If you want, I can call him right now so you can complain to him and tell him how useless we are.”

Customer: *Staring at me* “YOU’RE A F****** WISE-A**! You’re a stupid wise-a**, you know that?”

Me: “Yes.”

Why do people think that we can read their minds? You’re here all the time and never ask for help. What was different this time? Why can’t people just communicate better? All he needed to do was ask us to get him a carriage.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!