Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

He C-Sections But He Does Not See

, , , , , | Healthy | November 7, 2022

Around a month after having my first child, I realized my C-section scar was not healing well. It just was inflamed and strangely “bumpy”, so on a late evening, my husband and I decided to go to the ER to have it checked because we were out of town and I wouldn’t be able to see my gynecologist for a while.

It was kind of quiet at the hospital, and I had the honor of having three doctors around me, poking at my healing wound, and asking the usual questions about my general health.

And then came the Professor, the person in charge there, and the other white coats immediately gathered to one side respectfully while he looked at me with a paternal smile.

Professor: “And when did you have your C-section?”

Me: “On October twenty-fifth.”

Then, he dropped this pearl,

Professor: “And when was your child born?”

Me: *In a really unimpressed tone* “On October twenty-fifth.”

I looked at the other doctors, and they were all checking some very interesting floor tiles until the Professor left without a word and I was finally able to get some antibiotics for my infection.

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!