Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Having A Boo Hoo About Your Hoo Hoo’s

| Right | November 25, 2014

(My school happens to have a similar uniform code as the store I’m walking into. Due to the fact today is hot I take off my shirt, revealing a tight and slightly revealing tank top which matches the uniform the store employees wear. I’ve also been blessed with looking older than I actually am, along with having bigger breasts and curves even though I’m younger than I look. I’m with a group of friends until I wander off to look for school materials — the reason we’re all here anyway — until this lady comes over.)

Lady: “Your uniform attire is inappropriate.”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Lady: “Exposing those poor young girls into thinking they have to follow the motto ‘sex sells.’ I demand to see your manager.”

Me: “But I don’t work here.”

Lady: “Then why are you wearing the same colors as he is?”

(A passing employee walks down the aisles.)

Me: “I go to [High School]. We have the same colors except our shirts are black. I just chose to wear a red tank top today.”

Lady: “I don’t want to hear your lies. I want to see your manager!”

Me: “But I don’t work here!”

(The lady storms off and I don’t think anything of it until she comes with the manager.)

Lady: “Her uniform is unacceptable! This is a family place and she’s showing her hoo hoos off with that string tank top! These girls do not need to be influenced by your employees’ need for sexual attention!”

(Needless to say I was ‘fired’ from somewhere I didn’t work and could pick up my check by the end of the week!)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!