Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Has A False Sense Of Security

| Right | April 27, 2014

(I work outside of an ATM at night. I drive a company vehicle with the word SECURITY and the company phone number on both sides. One night a woman pulls up to the ATM. She sits in her car for a few minutes, and I can’t see through the tinted windows. Eventually the door flies open, and she runs as fast as she can into the small room where the ATM is. I can’t actually see the ATM or what she’s doing until she comes back to the door, but she comes to the door, leans against it, and watches me intently. I don’t do anything, but I know where this is going. After a few minutes and realizing I don’t want to waste the police’s time, I move the car to a parking spot (passing the bank door so she can see the side of the car), and get out of the car. As soon as I open the car door, she bolts as fast as she can from the bank into her car. Then she rolls down the window an inch, sees me (in a security uniform, with a badge on it) and screams:)

Customer: “I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHY YOU’RE WATCHING ME, BUT I’M GOING TO CALL THE NUMBER ON THE SIDE OF YOUR CAR AND GET YOU ARRESTED! CREEPY PERSON SITTING OUTSIDE THE BANK! DON’T FOLLOW ME!”

(I never heard anything more about this incident, so she must not have called, but I can’t understand how she saw the number, but not the SECURITY written right above it.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!