Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Has A Craving For A Saving

, , | Right | February 26, 2020

One lady is in line with a bag of dog food, bragging about how much money she spent on her kids this year. While checking out, she uses a coupon.

Customer:
“Since I am getting an emailed receipt, how will I get my coupon?”

Me:
“If there were any possible coupons, they will print, regardless of getting a paper or emailed receipt.”

She seems okay with this. Two hours later, she storms in the door. She slams her phone down on the counter with the email up and asks where her coupon is. I start to explain (again) and she cuts me off.

Customer:
“I only asked for an email receipt to make your life easy! Now I’m missing savings! I demand you reprint my receipt!”

Me:
“It’s been over two hours. The system won’t let me reprint anything other than the most recent previous transaction.”

Customer:
“Remove my email, then!”

Me:
“The system will only let us edit entered info, not remove it; you have to do that yourself online.”

She turns to leave and her last comment is:

Customer:
 “You need to relearn the system because you are doing everything wrong!”

I wanted to ask when she ever worked there since she apparently “knew the system” better than I did!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!