Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Habano-no

, , , | Right | February 5, 2020

(I work at a very common fast food place and tonight I am working the drive-thru. A car pulls up and it is obvious from the man’s voice that he is either drunk or stoned.)

Me: “Hi, welcome to [Fast Food Place]. What can I get for you tonight?”

Customer: “Hi. Is it possible for me to get a double quarter-pounder, but can you make it like the habanero ranch burger?”

Me: “Sure, so you just want a habanero ranch burger but with two burger patties?”

Customer: “Yes.”

(I ring up the habanero ranch burger with an extra meat patty.)

Customer: “NO! No, no, no! I want a double quarter-pounder but make it like the habanero ranch!”

Me: “That’s what I did, sir.”

Customer: “No, it says it’s a habanero ranch burger; I want a double quarter-pounder!”

Me: “Okay… so, instead of me just ringing up a habanero ranch with extra meat, you want me to ring up a double quarter-pounder but with no mustard, ketchup, onions, pickles, or cheese, and add habanero ranch sauce, onions, swiss cheese, and bacon?”

Customer: “YES!”

(I rang up the order and the customer ended up paying about $5 more than if he had listened to me.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!