Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

H2-D’oh!: The Highlight Reel

, , , , , | Right | December 18, 2019

Due to frequent rains, a drain in the parking lot has backed up, causing a whole area to flood. It actually gets so bad it starts flooding into the store through one entrance. A sandbag barrier is set up to keep the water out of the store and that entrance and a portion of the parking lot are closed for obvious reasons.

This has caused no end to customer issues. A few of my favorites:

Multiple customers giving us advice on how to fix the flood, which is over a foot deep in the parking lot. These include: running a fan, “shoveling out the water,” taking away the sandbags so that the water spreads out and dries faster, “turning it off,” and paper towels. 

Multiple customers swearing they parked in the flooded parking lot and need to use the closed-off entrance.

A woman attempting to leave her kids to “play in the pond.”

I, personally, being accused of faking this flood to convince people that global warming is real.

Someone asking if they could buy the sandbags.

And, of course, someone asking for their items for free because of the inconvenience of the parking lot being flooded.

Related:
H2-D’oh!, Part 6
H2-D’oh!, Part 5
H2-D’oh!, Part 4

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!