Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Guardians Of The Service Staff

| Right | September 26, 2014

(It is about two weeks after “Guardians Of The Galaxy” has hit theaters. I’ve wanted to see it but haven’t had a chance. A customer comes through my line with a shirt picturing the characters from the movie.)

Me: *grins* “I like your shirt!”

Customer: “Yeah! Have you seen it yet?”

Me: “No, I haven’t had a chance to go yet.”

Customer: “Go see it right now.”

Me: *laughs* “I’ll get right on that.”

Customer: “No, seriously. Close your lane, leave work right now, and go see that movie.”

Me: *more laughing* “I really wish I could! I’ll see it first chance I get.”

Customer: “Hey, the customer is always right, right? Tell your boss that the customer said you have to leave and go see a movie!”

Me: *my coworkers start laughing, too* “I really don’t think that would go over well.”

(I processed his transaction and handed him his receipt, and as he was leaving he told me again that I should really go see it. That customer made my night.)


This story is part of our They Said The Thing roundup! This is the last story in the roundup, but we have plenty of others you might enjoy!

15 Hilarious Stories About Customers Demanding The Impossible

 

Read the first They Said The Thing roundup story!

Read the They Said The Thing roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!