Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Grow Some Bags And Accept Defeat

, , , , | Right | April 26, 2021

I’m in the gardening department.

Customer: “Where are your grow bags?”

Me: “I’m sorry, we don’t sell grow bags.”

Customer: “You do; I bought one in here last week.”

Me: “I’m sorry, but you couldn’t have; we haven’t sold grow bags in at least the last five years.”

Customer: “No, I definitely bought one in here. Isn’t there someone else you can ask?”

Me: “I’m in charge of the gardening department, and I can assure you that you definitely did not buy a grow bag here last week. Are you sure it wasn’t [Nearby Shop]?”

Customer: “No, it was here. You don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re useless.” *Stomps off*

I think nothing of it and go back to the work I was doing. A few minutes later, a colleague approaches with the customer.

Colleague: “This gentleman wants to know if we sell grow bags.”

Me: “No, as I told him a few minutes ago, we don’t sell grow bags at all.”

My colleague relays this to the customer and he stomps off again. A few minutes after this, I’m summoned to the customer service desk over the tannoy.

Helpdesk Assistant: “This gentleman wants to know if we have any grow bags.”

Customer: “You again? You’re still useless.” *Stomps out of the shop*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!