Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Green-Fingered When It Comes To Painting

| Right | April 3, 2013

(An extremely irate customer approaches me with a can of paint that has barely any product left in it.)

Customer: “You guys made a mistake! I want my money back right now!”

Me: “I’m sorry, ma’am; what seems to be the problem?”

Customer: “This paint made my walls green! If I wanted green, I would have purchased green!”

(I take the nearly-empty can of paint, and pry off the lid. Inside, the color showing is a vivid, aqua-marine blue.)

Me: “Hmm. Let me check this out for you.”

(The customer smugly smiles and puts her hands on her hips. I grab a wooden paint stirrer and scrape the bottom of the can. I look at the stick, and see that there is a very vivid, aqua-marine blue at the base of the stick.)

Me: “Ma’am, did you put any primer on your walls before you painted them?”

Customer: “No! I just painted over the color that was already there!”

Me: “Of course. And, can you please tell me the color of the original wall?”

Customer: “It was yellow.”

Me: “And yellow, plus blue, makes?”

Customer: “Gree—oh…”

Me: “May I help you with a selection of primers?”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!