Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Going Red About The Green

| Working | October 10, 2013

(My mom decides to get pies from the bakery around the corner. When she gets home, my mom decides to take a peek at the pumpkin pie, and discovers that the entire surface is a sickly shade of green. Needless to say, she goes to return it.)

My Mom: “Hi, I’d like to return this pie.”

Cashier: “Sure, what seems to be the issue?”

(My mom opens the box and shows it to the cashier, and the cashier flies into a rage.)

Cashier: “That’s not one of our pies!”

My Mom: “I assure you it is. I ordered it here.”

Cashier: “THAT’S NOT ONE OF OUR PIES! YOU BOUGHT THAT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND YOU’RE TRYING TO GET A REFUND HERE! I’LL SHOW YOU ONE OF OUR PIES!”

(The cashier comes out of the back with a box, and without looking at it, opens it, and shoves it into my mom’s face.)

Cashier: “SEE? THIS IS WHAT OUR PIES LOOK LIKE!”

(The cashier notices my mom’s incredulous expression, because she flips over the box, only to find an identical, green pie staring back at her. Needless to say, we don’t get pies there any more.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!