Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Gifted By Your Love

| Romantic | July 15, 2014

(I’m sending my husband messages on our computer while he is at work.)

Me: “Hi, boo! You know I love you, right? Like, more than all of the things?”

Husband: “Hi, love!”

Me: “Hi! And also, I love you. A lot. SO much. Always. You understand this, right?”

Husband: “Right!”

Me: “Wonderful! Because I really love you tons.”

Husband: “You want something, don’t you?”

Me: “No, nothing at all. I only want you to be happy. Completely happy. Forever. And know that I love you.”

Husband: “What do you want?”

Me: “I really just want you to be happy!”

Husband: “Why?”

Me: “Because you forgot your lunch. I love you. I’m so sorry.”

Husband: “Oh! I didn’t forget it. I’m taking a half day and I’m going to be back by lunch time.”

Me: “I’m so glad things worked out this way!”

Husband: “Why?”

Me: “Because now I know that you won’t be lunch-less, and I also know that I’ve apparently given you enough love that you’ll be fine with me getting something! I’m going to go figure out what that something is. It’s probably expensive. I’m glad you’re all right with this. Be right back!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!