Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Getting Twilights In Your Hair

, , , , | Right | July 13, 2019

(I am a female with very short hair. I get many remarks on it, but this one takes the cake for me. It is around the Twilight movies boom.)

Customer: *placing her items on the counter, glances at my hair and dramatically rolls her eyes at me* “Wow.”

Me: *used to having people tell me short hair on women isn’t flattering, nonetheless smiles* “Is there something wrong, ma’am?”

Customer: “Your hair.”

Me: “Yes, it is short, but I like it better this wa—“

Customer: “I’m so d*** sick of all you little teenagers and your d*** Twilight movies! You stupid b****es are all f****** crazy, and it’s all anyone sees on TV; it’s all, ‘Edward this,’ and, ‘Edward that,’ and now you went so far as to take that f****** sparkly vampire’s hairstyle! What the f*** is wrong with you?!”

Me: *takes a breath before replying* “Ma’am, I am sorry, but I am in my twenties, not a ‘crazy teenage girl,’ and I have no interest in Twilight. I cut my hair to donate it for children with cancer; my fiancé is a cancer survivor, and it’s the least I can do for them. Now, will you be paying with cash or credit today?”

Customer: *mumbles something before handing over her cash, then bolting out the door with her head down*

(I never saw her again.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!