Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Getting To The Sauce Of The Problem, Part 2

, , , | Right | June 19, 2020

I work at a fast food chain that is known for its double-stacked burgers. It’s my first day, and I’m working the second window, giving people their food. This is the middle of a rush, and we are working as fast as possible.

A customer pulls up and I open my window.

Customer: “MY BROTHER!”

Me: “Welcome to [Fast Food Place]. Here is your order; have a great day.”

Customer: “Wow! That was lightning quick!”

Me: “We call it fast food for a reason. Have a great day.”

It’s a pretty typical situation until he comes back fifteen minutes later, unannounced, skipping the order box and pay window, and coming straight to mine.

Me: “Welcome back to [Fast Food Chain]. Was there a problem with your order?”

Customer: “No man! We just wanted some [Famous Burger Sauce].”

I have no idea what to do, so I yell for a manager. The manager tells the kitchen to get a box of the sauce. As I’m handing him the sauce:

Customer: “Can we have two?”

I yell for another. The manager is literally walking up to me with the other sauce in hand.

Customer: “One is actually enough, bye!” 

He then peeled out and sped off. We joked around for the rest of the shift by calling me “MY BROTHER!”

Related:
Getting To The Sauce Of The Problem

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!