Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Getting Owned By The Owner, Part 12

, , , | Right | June 24, 2019

(Some people seem to think that just because they know our store manager, they can bully the staff into doing whatever they want. One lady, in particular, is notorious for demanding free fries.)

Me: “Here’s your order, ma’am. Have a good day!”

Customer: “Excuse you! What the h*** is this?”

(She pulls her box of fries from her bag and throws them all at me.)

Customer: “That box was half empty! Give me a full box of fries. With how much these fries cost I should get a decent amount!”

Me: “Ma’am, that box was full. All the boxes you see over on the rack are full. That is exactly what you paid for. If you don’t want them, I can refund them for you.”

Customer: “No, give me a full box of fries or I’ll call [Store Manager] on you!”

Me: “That’s fine, ma’am. I’ll just call [Store Owner] and tell him you’re bullying us into giving away free food so he can increase the prices again. That way you will be paying for what you get.”

(She did call the store manager and said I was being physically and verbally abusive but the security video proved my innocence. Our store owner no longer takes her calls.)

Related:
Getting Owned By The Owner, Part 11
Getting Owned By The Owner, Part 10
Getting Owned By The Owner, Part 9

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!