Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Get A Life

, , , , | Right | June 6, 2010

Caller: “My friend told me that there is something better than the TV service I have right now.”

(I have been looking at his account for over twenty minutes. He has full HD TV service.)

Me: “Well, you have full HD TV. The only thing better would be to upgrade to a Personal Video Recorder.”

Caller: “No, I don’t want one of those. I want better picture on my TV!”

Me: “You have better picture on your TV. You have HD TV.”

Caller: “No! You don’t understand. My friend told me that there is something better than what I have. I want that! What is it?”

(Note: this was before 3D TV and 4K was available.)

Me: “Well, there is talk of things like 3D TV, but the technology is a ways away. It’s not something available now. You currently have the best thing available on the market today.”

Caller: “No! There is something better! What is better than HD TV?”

Me: “The only thing better than HD TV is real life.”

Caller: “Real life? Well, how do I get that?”


This story is part of our Ironic Customer roundup!

Read the next Ironic Customer roundup story!

Read the Ironic Customer roundup!


This story is part of our 3D Movies roundup!

Read the next 3D Movies roundup story!

Read the 3D Movies roundup!

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!