Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Gallons Of Stupidity

| Right | December 18, 2014

(I work at a well known grocery store, mainly working to direct searching customers to their desired products. I am walking down the dairy aisle. I spot two teenagers waiting for a time. The first customer is holding cartons of milk in his hands, and the second customer is holding out a smart phone.)

Me: “Do you two need any help right now?”

Customer #1: “Actually… um, yeah…”

(Customer #1 suddenly nods to Customer #2, who raises his smartphone. I can hear the sound from his that signals the record button being pressed. At this point, I’m starting to catch on that this is a gallon smashing prank.)

Customer #1: “Woah, woah, woah!”

(He badly acts that he’s accidentally falling, and tosses the containers of milk into the sky, and he falls flat on his back. The cartons hit the floor, but don’t shatter or release milk.)

Customer #2: “Crap!”

Customer #1: “We need to redo that!”

(I’m just standing in amazement about how bad these two are at pranking someone.)

Me: “Sir, if you keep intentionally keep damaging our products, I’ll have to ask you to leave.”

Customer #1: “It was an accident! I just slipped!”

Me: “What about your friend over there recording?”

Customer #2: “I’m just… taking a selfie!”

(I start rolling my eyes, and go to pick up the cartons of milk. Out of nowhere, Customer #1 grabs the cartons of milk off the floor and tosses them up again. Again, nothing happens as they hit the floor.)

Customer #2: “S***! We need another take!”

Customer #1: “C’mon, just let us have one more try?”

Me: “No. Get out of this store now, or I’ll call security for multiple attempts of destruction of property.”

(The two teenagers quickly scurry out of the store, Customer #1 even tripping once during the way out.)

Coworker: “Did those two try to do a gallon prank with cartons?”

Me: “The world may never know.”

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!