Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Fusion Reactors Are On Aisle Four

, , , , | Right | September 23, 2019

(I am working at the registers and mostly everyone in the store has radios on and have earpieces in. It is kind of a slow night when an older gentleman storms in, already looking aggravated. He storms up to one of the workers on the sales floor.)

Customer: “Hey! I need an Unlimited Power Supply; where are they at?!”

Worker: “I’m sorry, a what?”

Customer: “An Unlimited Power Supply! Where are they?! Are you stupid?!”

Worker: “I’m sorry, do you mean a UPS? An Uninterruptible Power Supply?”

Customer: “Never mind you. I’ll find someone who can actually help me.”

(I then just hear him storming around the store grumbling at people about his “Unlimited Power Supply.” One of the workers eventually takes him to the UPS area and that is what the customer was looking for. He then comes up to me to check out and the first worker that he yelled at says over the radio;)

Worker: “If we sell an unlimited power supply that literally works off perpetual motion, y’all better tell me where that s*** is, ‘cause I want one, too.”

(I burst out laughing right in front of the customer.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!