Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Following You Around For An Age (Gap)

| Romantic | March 23, 2017

(My mother’s cousin recently moved back home to her parents after living and working abroad for many years. After staying at home with only her mother and her baby as company for months, she decides to join me and my mother for our town’s big carnival party. We dress up and decide to dance and drink the night away. Note that, while our cousin is in her late 30s, she could pass as mid-to-late-20s. We have lots of fun, dancing and drinking, and halfway through the night our cousin tells me this on the way to the ladies room:)

Cousin: “You know what happened earlier? There was this guy hitting on me at the bar, and, well… I know his father, you know? His father and I were in the same class in secondary school. And I am afraid that kid did not understand what I meant when I told him that! I already have a baby at home. I do not need another kid!”

(We laugh and return to the party. And lo and behold, I start noticing a guy, maybe 20 years old, but more likely 19 or 18, who is following our cousin around. He keeps up hitting on her and I eventually see her screaming at him:)

Cousin: “I could be your mother. Do you get that? I am the same age as your father! Please, go and hit on someone your age! I could be your mother!”

(However, he just kept staring at her with a dreamy look in his eyes. We did not get rid of him until we left after the party was over.)

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!